Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friday Sketchers



Hi,

I made this card for the http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/I used for this card Rachelle Anne Miller stamp which I stamped in versafine ink. I used the cuttlebug for the scalloped circle and left hand strip. The papers are from American Crafts and Paper Salon, with Bazzill for the masking. I edged the scallop with .05 pen, and used glossy accents on flowers to make them pop. The flower was from Prima. Last but not least, I stamped birthday with Woodware stamps.

6 comments:

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the papers and colours - so pretty

Chris said...

Your card is just gorgeous, Kim! We same to like the same stamps lol! Beautiful colour scheme too! Hugs, Chris

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Very beautiful card and image. thanks for joining us at FS.

trish9 said...

Oh Kim, she is beautiful! Excellent card, as always. Trish xx

Line said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Line said...

Hi Kim!
Just discovered your blog and have enjoyed seeing all your papercraft:) This card is simply stunning! Love the stamped image, the colours and the layout!
//Line