Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a note...........


Hi,


I wanted to enter Cute Card Thursday Things that grow challenge. With these baby rabbits, but I ran out of time. So I am posting it here anyway. This is one of the stamps I bought this week and I fell in love with it. It's by House-Mouse Designs, I stamped it with versafine black and coloured in the image with derwent coloursoft pencils.


I distressed with vintage photo, and mounted it on bazzill and my favorite papers at the moment My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Aud Designs I stamped this with Adirondack Pesto. I added a touch of Star Dust stickles on the wings.


Thanks for looking and all you kind comments.


love kim x

11 comments:

Bev said...

Oh my goodness - it['s absolutely adorable Kim!!!

Line said...

Hi Kim!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! It makes my day:)
I just have to say that this card is just soooo beautiful! The image is adorable and makes me go "aaaah". The colouring is superb and the layout with the colours and the details are just perfect. I think I have to check out the House-Mouse Designs;)
Hugs, Line

Rach said...

ohhhh Kim this is adorable...I have this stamp but i havn't had the time to ink it up yet...(my daughter has though!!!hehe) you have made a beautiful card with it.. well done. hugs rach.xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Kim, I love the cute image and your colouring is fab

Richelle said...

Beautiful card! love that image-very cute!

Chris said...

Oh Kim, what an absolute stunner of a card! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I just love everything about it. I've had my eye on this stamp for a while too but haven't bought it yet, I think it's gorgeous. LOL at your comment on Sandra's post today. I think we three should also be the slow crafters club, but I'd say that you've much, much more than got the hang of it LOL! Thank you as always for the wonderful comments you leave for me, I appreciate them so much. Hugs, Chris x

Joan said...

Love that stamp Kim and a fabby card. How many stamps do you have? Ha ha don't tell . you never can have enough.

justthesmallstuff said...

I just got a chance to view your blog and all of your cards are adorable. I love the soft colors that you use. Just precious.

Lorraine said...

This is stunning Kim, I adore this stamp but never bought it. I of course love the colouring but it's the distress inks and the papers I like the most.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I was only looking at this range yesterday. You've done a fabulous job.

Lavender Rose said...

This is fantastic, really love the distressing, the colour combination and of course the cute little rabbits with their sparkly wings.