Friday, July 25, 2008

Squaw Baby Love


Hello,

The card I have made today is with another Kadoodle stamp. Designed by Sandra Dry.


I wanted to make a card celebrating the birth of a baby girl, for this I used Basic Grey papers. I added Prima flowers and the sentiment is by Woodware. I have 3D the stamp and raised it on sticky fixers. I have distressed all the papers with Distress Ink in Tattered rose and my favorite which I can't stop using Vintage photo.


Have and fantastic weekend, happy crafting.


love kim x

2 comments:

sandradrydesigns said...

Wow!! Kim, what an adorable card. Just love the way you have distressed the papers which go perfectly with mama squaw and baby.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Chris said...

Hi Kim, I love Sandra's squaw and baby stamp and I love what you've done with them! Beautiful card, lovely colouring and distressing on the papers too. It's the perfect new baby card. Hugs, Chris x