Monday, July 21, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge - Bugs



Good Morning,




Hope everyone is ok, I am posting this morning my challenge entry for http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/.




We had to add bugs to our card etc., so I first stamped Tilda in Versafine black. I coloured her in with Derwent coloursoft pencils. I sticky fixed her onto some bazzill and distressed this with ranger spiced marmalade.


I layered that onto oval of crate paper which I also distressed with spiced marmalade. Then the same with the next layer of crate paper.


I crossed stitched oval onto card. The EmbelliScrap flower I distressed with tattered rose, then used gold glimmer mist and added spiced marigold dots with hero arts stamp.




Thanks for looking.




kim x

14 comments:

tiina38 said...

This is beautiful, lovely colours too!

Tiina

Jules said...

absolutely stunning!

isascrapandstamp said...

ohhh prettyful!!!
love the stitching!

hugs,
isa xx

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card Kim ,so cute ,Dawnx

Lorraine said...

Lovely summery colours Kim, great layout and fab flowers too!

Chris said...

beautiful Kim! I love the distressed ovals, paper, and the cross stitching is the icing on the cake! Tilda of course is gorgeous in her wonderful skirt! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine today and I passed that award on to you Kim, not sure if you read down. Looking forward to your next card. Chris x

trish9 said...

Ah, as lovely as ever Kim. Very summer-y!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors you have used and the layout is perfect!! Cute Tilda also :) Kathy

Carol said...

Beautiful card

Thanks very much for visiting my blog earlier :0)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and gorgeous Tilda.

elisa said...

This is gorgeous.Love the bright fresh yellow you have used.x

sandradrydesigns said...

Love your Tilda card. Nice touch with the stitching.
Would just like to say thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. They are a real encouragement.
Hugs
Sandra x x

Bev said...

This is gorgeous Kim, I love the papers and colours - so pretty