Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wizard Dan



Hello,


This is my second Kadoodle stamp. Designed by Sandra Dry go look at her cool blog for more inspiration.


I painted Dan with silver paint dabber and added dots of stickles, and added gold dabber to his hat. The beard I used Liquid Applique and before I heated it I sprinkled with Angel Dust art glitter. I glossed his wand, and used Quickutz for the exploding cracker and corners. I layer all on Bazzill and ric-rac at the bottom.




Thank's for looking.




love kim x

4 comments:

Brandi Parshley said...

Fantastic! I love the silver paint and liquid appliqué!

Lorraine said...

This sounds gorgeous, wish I could see it in the flesh, it looks great here but I just know it would look awesome IRL.

Chris said...

What a wonderful design Kim! I love how you decoupaged Sandra's Wizard Dan and his silver colouring is very special. Lovely layout too. Chris x

sandradrydesigns said...

Hi Kim. Wow!! you are definately on a roll. Wizard Dan looks great. I'm with Lorraine... wish I could 'feel' it IRL. Your description makes it sound really sumptuous (sp?). Looking forward to seeing more of your cracking designs!
Hugs
Sandra x x