Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wylde Women Award


Wow! how lovely are Bev and Chloe. They have both sent me this award.

Thank you both so much, you are the greatest.


The rules are:1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women. and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.


I would like to award this to the wonderful bloggers I have met since starting my blog.











If I have left anyone out I am sorry.


love kim x

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the award Kim, have a good day

Camilla said...

Thank you sooo much Kim!!:) You make my day!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Chris said...

Thank you so much Kim! You made my weekend!!!! I got two awards in one week and it's an honour to get this from you. You're the best! Hugs, Chris x

poupetteval said...

ohhhhh thanks a lot !!!

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow Kim ,thanks so much xxxDawnxxx
well done to you to xxxx
bear with me though it takes me ages to do some times xxxx