Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been tagged................

Hi, Mandy has tagged me:
The rules are .....
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
Here are the six random facts about me:
1. I am addicted to Tangfastics
2. My favorite food is Indian
3. I always read the end of books before I start them and have to have at least 6 ready to read
4. I carry an epipen because of Anaphylactic shock food allergies and asthma
5. I can't live without music rock mainly but I also enjoy classical, jeff buckley
6. This year was expensive as I turned 50 (gulp) and our 30th wedding anniversary
The people I would like to tag are:
Chris
Sandra
Line
Brandi
Rach
Dawn
Hope that's alright girls.
love kim x

2 comments:

Rach said...

HI Kim, thanks for the tag hun....will try and get round to partaking(is this a word or am i just making it up! hehe) in it and passing it on....hugs Rachxx

Line said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for tagging me, i'll get to it as soon as i can;)
By the way, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. you make my day!!
Hugs, Line