Saturday, August 30, 2008

JAVABLU Award.........


Hi,

The wonderful Camilla has sent me this award I was so thrilled to have been nominated by Camilla as I admire her work so very much. Go visit her blog but be warned you will be there for a long time, outstanding work.

Rules for the JAVABLU Award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs. 4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them 5. Put links of those blogs on yours. 6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

These are the ladies that I would like to nominate as I adore visiting their blogs and they are always so inspiring, kind, helpful, funny and just all round fabulous.

Bev, Aija, Becky,Andrea,Line,Lorraine,Dawn,Chris,
kim x

4 comments:

Chris said...

So glad you got this award Kim, I'm not surprised, you should get one every day as your blog is brilliant and so are you with your wonderful cards and encouraging comments. Means a lot to me everyone you visit. Thanks so much for passing it on to me, I really appreciate it and I'll try to be better this time about passing it on!!! Big hugs, Chris xxx

Kerttuli said...

Hi Kim, Thank you again thinking of me :) And for your nice words you leave on my blog!
Hugs,
Aija

Becky said...

Thanks so much Kim! I love this little beauty! Thanks for thinking of me!
Love Becky xx

Line said...

Thank you so much for this award Kim! I'm really touched and honourd by receiving this and by your words. You really made my day! :D
Big hug from me!