Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A wonderful surprise..............

Hello,

Guess what I got this morning. A wonderful card by the extremely talented Lorraine. I had commented on Lorraine's blog about how I envied her having made a hAnglar card, as I adore those stamps. Well inside the beautiful card were some hAnglar stamped images. Well I was blown away, as Lorraine was sent them and bless her kind heart has shared them with me. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Lorraine, I will treasure and love them and, so enjoy crafting with them. Just look at this card isn't it absolutely beautiful. Go check out her blog it is full of wonderful creations. I am always stalking it.
love kim x

7 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, you're so lucky Kim!!! What a beautiful gesture by Lorraine and also such a beautiful card. Have fun with your Hanglers. Hugs, Chris

All Pink girl said...

You lucky girl ,such a fab card and new images to make cards with ,
if you need any images i have just shout babe xxxDawnxx

sandradrydesigns said...

Oh how wonderful... aren't crafters just the best xxx

Becky said...

Hi Kim! Wow! You are a very lucky girl!!
I've just been looking at your wonderful cards, you are so talented, they are all stunning!
Love Becky xx

My Little Space said...

Lucky you Kim they are super images. Lorraine is deffinitely a very talented lady but so are you. I love your cards, they are always so beautifully put together with lots of little embellishments. I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you. Details on my blog.

Mandy

LOUISE said...

Your card is great Kim, you are also a lucky girl! Louise x

kathj said...

love the colours in this card and she is a cute stamp!