Monday, September 22, 2008

Award..................


Hi,

The most fabulous Kirsten has passed this award onto me. Thank you so much my super sweet wonderful friend, I am very humbled that you thought of me. Go and have a visit with Kirsten if you haven't already, her blog is just awesome. I have already received this and I would love to pass this onto everyone who visits my blog. You lift me up with your lovely comments they really touch my heart. Please feel free to lift this from my blog you are all deserving of this award.
Have a super crafting week. I look forward to visiting with you.
love kim x

2 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow kim, another fabby award. you so deserve it your cards and blog rock!
congratulations hunny.
Thanks for the warm wishes you left me....means a lot. huggles rachxx

Claudia Rosa said...

wow..wonderful iam happy for you!
as rach said.. iam grateful for all your sweet and personal comments as well!!!
hugs
claudia