Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kadoodle DT card.....


Hello,

Today I am feeling mostly disgusting! We haven't had any water since 5pm last night eew can't have my normal 200 million showers. Oh I hope it comes on soon, the water company said midday, please, please, please let that be true. Or I will soon be known as the stinky Kim, let alone any washing machine, dishwasher and don't go there with the loo's. Anyhoo in the meantime here is another Kadoodle DT card made from the kit sent to me. This is Amelia, I have coloured her with pencil and sansador. The circle is cut out using the cuttlebug. I have hand sewn with silver thread. The swirls are embelliscrap. Well signing off from the slightly high kim x

9 comments:

Aija said...

Kim, hopefully you have water allready!
This is so nice card, love the powder feeling in it. That image is very adorable (new for me this Kadoole) The whole layout looks great!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous cad Kim, Such a cute stamp and love the layout, papers and your stitching, Hope you wasn't too long without water, Hugs, Nikki x

Becky said...

Oh how gorgeous Kim! These stampa are beautiful as is your card! Sorry to hear you had troubles with your water!
Love Becky xx

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Kim,great image and the papers are fab

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the dp. Love the embellishments.
Hugs
Cathy xx

sandradrydesigns said...

Great DT card. I love it. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. They are so encouraging and let me know that I'm heading in the right direction with my cards IYKWIM.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Bev said...

Wonderful card Kim, Amelia is so sweet (wish I had got some of the Xmas Kadoodle stamps, might have to buy them lol)

hugs Bev x

Jenny said...

gorgeous card, love the subtle colours,

jenny

Jill said...

absolutely stunning Kim, I love all your stitching around the card, it looks fantastic and so neat. Beautiful colouring of your image and I love the colours in this, thanks so much for your lovely comments you left about my new job, it means so much to me Hugs Jill x