Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An award.............


Hi,

Hey the wonderful Mumur has sent this award my way. I am so thrilled that Mumur would think of me as her blog is just wonderful. Please go and take a visit you will love her creations.

I have to give this to six people but I find this so hard as there are so many blogs I love. So I am going to be cheeky and say that I would like to give this award to all who visit my blog. You are all so deserving and give me so much inspiration.

love kim x

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congratulations Kim. This is a well deserved and beautiful award as all your creations I am sure, inspires all your visitors. Thank you for being so generous in sharing this award. Warm regards

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well done Kim, you deserve your award! I love coming on to your blog to see what creations you have recently made, you certainly inspire me. Your very kind to share this award with fello bloggers, hugs Heidi xxxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous award to get Kim and well deserved too.

Cecilia said...

Congrats with your award.
Love the cards you made!
xoxo Cecilia

E.T said...

Congratsssss!!!! You deserve every bit of it!