Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A special thankyou...............


Hello,
I got the most wonderful post this morning. Two of the sweetest girls sent me the most awesome cards. You meet the most amazing friends on line and I am so touched to receive these beautiful cards.
This is from Bev. What a beauty this is. Bev thank you so much.


This is from Brandi. How scrummy is this. Thanks to you too Brandi.
Thank you so much girls, I will treasure them, you are just the best they have really made my day.
love kim x

4 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

What beautiful card, you are a luckly lady. Heidi xxx

Becky said...

Wow! these are beautiful Kim, you are very lucky!!
Love Becky xx

Chris said...

They're so beautiful Kim and from two such talented and thoughtful ladies. I bet they're even better IRL. So glad they made your day. Hugs, Chris x

Bev said...

So glad it arrived and you like it sweetie. Love the card from Brandi - it's so cute!!

hugs
Bev x