Saturday, November 22, 2008

Award...........................

Hi,



I have been give this beautiful award by the exceptionally fabulous friend Rach.


The award has a beautiful sentiment behind it and this is what it says:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Here are my chosen eight.

Bev

Chris

Moni

Aija

Kathy

Andrea

Mumur

Nikki

Thank you girls xxx

16 comments:

Sue said...

How lovely, congratulations on your award. sue.

tracie said...

Hi ya Kim, hope your well hun and having a lovely weekend. Congrats on your award, so well deserved.
hugs :)x

Jill said...

congratulations on your award Kim hugs Jill x

Cathy said...

And back to you Kim!!!
I love your blog and the comments you make when you visit mine!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Michele said...

Congratulations on getting this beautiful award. I have another one for you on my blog. Michele x

Bev said...

LOL - I have given it to you as well cos your blog is def one of my very very very faves!!!!

big hugs
Bev x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations Kim on your award and thanks for passing this fab award to me. Hugs Nikki x

Camilla said...

Hi Kim! Take a look at my blog..there is something for you there:)

Aija said...

Hi Kim,
Thank you for thinking of me :)
It is allways pleasure to visit here, you have done so great cards lately! And thank you for your allways warm words.
Big hugs,
Aija

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the award Kim

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for the award Kim!! It means alot coming from you!! i also have an award for you on my blog!! Thanks for all your kind words and beautiful artwork!! Have a great Monday!! :)Kathy

Chris said...

Well done on your award Kim and thanks so much for passing it on to me, you're so sweet! Hope you had a good weekend. Take care. Chris xxx

Nixe07 said...

Congratulations Kim on your award, you really deserve it :)

Thank you so much for passing this great award to me!! I´m really so honoured to receive it from you :)

Big Hugs
Moni

Joy said...

Congratulations on getting this lovely and well deserved award yours is def' one of my fave sites xx

Nixe07 said...

Hi Kim, it´s me again ...
Please have a look at my blog, there is also an Award waiting for you :)
Wish you a nice evening.
Hugs from Moni

Scrapmumur said...

Congratulations on receiving your awards and thank you so much dear Kim for passing the sweet award to me. Have a great day, Hugs, Mumur