Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Awards..............................



Hi,


The fabulously talented Kathy and Moni have passed this award onto me. Thank you so much girls.








Kathy has also been so lovely to pass this award to me. Thanks so much Kathy.
I would like to pass these awards onto everyone who visits my blog. As I really appreciate all your lovely comments they really make my day and I love to visit each and everyone of you as you all have such wonderful blogs and give me so much inspiration.
love
kim xxx

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Kim. So glad you accepted the Doing Life award. Also thank you for passing on the Butterfly Award. I gladly accept. Hugs from Desire

Rach said...

Congrats on your awards Kim, so deserving sweetie. hugs rachx

Inger Marie said...

I love your card under her for the CCT.
Your colouring is so lovely and i love the flower :)
Hugs from Inger Marie

All Pink girl said...

Huge congrats hun ,you so desive them all your work is always out stannding xxx
thanks for your lovely coomments xxxDawnxxx