Monday, December 15, 2008

Award...............

Hello,


The gorgeous Jacqui has passed this award onto me. I so love visiting your blog Jacqui it is just so choc full of beautiful creations you give me so much inspiration thank you! I have also received this award from the lovely Jill and Tara. Thank you so much!





The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to. I know it is a busy time so I understand if you just pass it on to everyone who visits you blog, but I just want to pass on my appreciation for the Inspiration and friendship I have received from these 5 girls as well as from everyone else who takes the time to visit and leave such lovely comments, wish I could give it to you all.
Rachel, Nikki, Bev, Chris, Celilia
My addictions are:
Stamps and all crafting
My beautiful grandson
Haribo Fangtastics
Tea
My dogs
love
kim xxx

3 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations on receiving your award Kim and thank you for passing this to me :-) Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Thanks for this sweetie, mwah!!

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

thank you so much Kim..mwahxxx