Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank you's...........................

Hello,
I have to say a big thank you to the lovely ladies who have passed these awards onto me. You are so wonderful to think of me. I love visiting your blogs, thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration girls.
This one is from Bev.
This one is from Mumur
This one is from Michele
This one from Jacqui

The rules of this one are as follows

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

All righty then.

1. I am bossy ( sorry Phillip)

2. I have huge issues with tidiness

3. Cushions they are the bane of my life I am obsessed with them and keep plumping when I pass them to the extreme!

4. I have now become a blogging geek. It has become another obsession with me I just can't stop myself and have to go check out all your blogs. I get up at silly o'clock just to keep up with it (the shame)

5. I speak before engaging brain which can often get me into trouble

6. I always have to do my Napoleon Dynamite impression when Earth, Wind and Fire are on the radio. But, only in front of my dogs!

7. When I find something funny I am very embarrassing to be around as I really, really get the fits of the giggles

8. I am addicted to Indian food

9. My crafting is such a passion for me that I just couldn't live without it

10. I LOVE CAKE'S!!!

Well sorry to be so long winded. If you are still with me then I would like to award you with these awards as a big thank you for visiting my blog. I just love keeping in touch with you all and have met the kindest, sweetest loveliest people ever.

love kim xxx

4 comments:

Lyndsey Marie said...

Hi Kim, OMG there is someone else who has the same obssesion with cushions as me. If someone gets up I go and plump the cushions up, my hubby said I did it 20 times in 5 mins the other day!!!. I am also obsessed with tidiness I cant stand mess and it gets me really stressed.
Lyndsey xx

Jill said...

congratulations on all your award Kim. You're cards are amazing and I find such pleasure popping over to your blog to see what you've been creating hugs Jill x

Sharon said...

Congrats on your awards Kim. I'm a self confessed cushion plumper too!

Lynsey said...

Kim congrats on those awards! I'm with you on the cushions, indian food, cakes and crafting lol!
Hugs Lynsey:)