Sunday, March 22, 2009

An award.........................


Hello,

I have been given this award by two extremely talented ladies and lovely supportive blogger friends. A big thank you and hugs to Joey, Sandra, May-Bentes, Dawn, and Hege. You are so sweet to think of me and I really appreciate this lovely award. I would like to give this award to everyone who visits me you give me so much support and encouragement and wonderful inspiration so you all deserve this. Please take this with my love.

love kim x

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on the award. wow great photo of you on your profile.Have a great day.Denise x

Hannekie said...

hi kim
love your photo!!!! hugs hannie

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

well done on the award and your two cards below are fab - mwah to being our guest designer on abc we have loved having you and you are welcome back anytime you want to design for us xxx

Mina said...

well deserved Kim...I love your new photo...beautiful and what a smile xxx