Thursday, June 11, 2009

Awards....


Hello,

Just a quick post to say hello!

Also, I have been given these lovely awards by my wonderful blogging friends. I so truly appreciate you thinking of me and thank you so much for passing these onto me. I really love to visit your blogs to see your amazing talent! Big hugs to you all.

This is from Christine

This is from Fern


This is from Joey and Poppy



I would like to pass these onto everyone who visits me.

This is another digital page I did of Luca. I am going to see his Summer Play tomorrow. He is going to be a Rabbit. Tissues at the ready.

love
kim x

10 comments:

joey said...

Gorgeous page Kim, I love the blue and the way the writing is, gorgeous piccys, awww I just love their plays at school :O) have a fabulous time. Joey.xxx

TaraG said...

Ahhhh Kim I am just loving your fabulous digi scrapbooking pages of Luca....soooo fabulous!
Oh have a great time at Luca's Summer paly...yes good idea to have the tissues ready,smile! I have blog WoJ blog candy on my blog Kim so come by and enter if you wish!!!
Big Hugs,t

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your lay-out is super! Wonderful sketch.
Jacqueline

Emily said...

What a great scrapbook page of Luka! Thanks for sharing it. Congrats on the awards they are well deserved. You have an awesome blog!

mueppi said...

Your layout is wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

strawberry fields said...

Ah Luca is just gorgeous...great page! Rabbits are the best...there won't be a dry eye in the house :)
Enjoy!
Fiona xx

May-Bente said...

Lovely layout, Luca is so cute!

Have great weekend, Hugs))

Jill said...

congrats on your awards Kim, I love the digi scrapbook page it's fantastic hugs Jill xx

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOVE this lo!
and you deserve any awards

Nettie said...

a great page for Luca! at first I thought it was some 'mail-art', you are very talented ;) enjoy the play and not too many tears! hugs xx