I have made a card today for the new challenge over on The Next Level. I have coloured my image with distress inks. The background has been distressed with antique linen and edged with vintage photo. I have stamped the border stamps with vintage photo.
I have made my flowers by cutting circles out of grungepaper. Then, I have inked this with antique linen, then, sprayed them with olive glimmer mist and stamped swirls with vintage photo. I have also die cut my leaves onto grungepaper and glimmer misted them.
I have used my nesties to die cut the aperture and then the scallop frame.
Hope you are all having a great weekend. Thank you so much for looking.