Thursday, August 13, 2009

Magnolia Stamp Club reminder......

Hello,

I thought I better remind you just in case you were planning on ordering the Magnolia Stamp Club Fall Collection of stamps. That the last day to order is the 16th of August. I would hate for you to miss out.

Here is a sneek peek for you!

Also, Magnolia are giving you the chance to win Halloween stamps and patterned paper's here's the link to go see!

I have also been very privileged to receive these gorgeous awards from these wonderful ladies.

This is from Katinka

This is from Pascale and Tracy


This is from Gisela


I am so very touched that you have passed these onto me. It is a pleasure to know you and to have your fabulous support thank you.

I would like to share the love and to pass these onto everyone who visits me as a big thank you!

love
kim x

15 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Kim, Gisela also pass the last one onto me, isnt is gorgeous, so pretty. I also saw that quick peek at the Magnolia stamps, it doesnt give you much does it. With lvoe and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Hanna said...

Hello Kim!

Congratulations to your awards, you do really deserve them all! :o)
Your creations are so beautiful.

And the Magnolia stamp looks very sweet!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs from Hanna

Anesha said...

Congratulations on your awards. Anesha :-)

Cathy said...

Congrats on your awards Kim.
I've ordered my kit - just can't wait for it to arrive now LOL!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Marte said...

I'm sorry I don't have an award to give you, but I still want you to know that you make the most beautiful Magnolia cards. You're the biggest inspiration for me here on the net. I really admire your cards, your skill with painting the images and your color combinations.. :) "An award from my heart"?! :)

Hugs, Marte

Sandie said...

Congratulations on the awards Kim, well deserved!

I have my kit all ordered and am waiting eagerly, if not impatiently!! lol

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

:) :) :) sweet awards
well deserved!

Annacarin said...

Congrats of your awards Kim you deserve them!
Have a nice day, Annacarin

*Ellen* said...

congrats of all your awards you deserve them

Caroline said...

Helle Kim,
I wait my order. I'm excited to receive them. This stamps are beautiful !!!!
Have a good day.
Caroline

Nettie said...

ooh thanks for the reminder Kim! and that sneak peek looks gorgeous!
Many congrats on your award, very deserved {hugs} nettie xx

Solveig said...

Thank you så much for the lovely comment! It warms my heart!Congratulations on your awards! You deserve everyone of them! And I'm looking forward to se your next card, my friend :-)
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs Solveig

craftimamma said...

Your awards are so well deserved Kim as your cards are always beautiful and so is your blog.

Lesley Xx

Mina said...

thanks for the reminder Kim I forgot all about it but have ordered it now
Mina xxx

Chris said...

Thanks for the reminder Kim and I've just ordered my first ever Magnolia kit! Well done on your lovely awards, there so well deserved. Hope you've had a good week and that you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Chris xx