Thursday, November 5, 2009

Award....

Hello,

I have received this award from the gorgeous Darcie, Craftycrafter and sweet Sol. Thank you so much I am thrilled to receive this from you. You have to answer 36 questions with just one word. I will give it a go.

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? abroad
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your fave food? curry
6. Your dream last night? nope
7. Your fave drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
13.Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? brave
15. Muffins? yes
16.Wish List Item? laptop
17. Where did you grow up? East Grinstead
18. Last thing you did? colour
19.What are you wearing? casual
20. Your TV? lounge
21. Your Pets? dog
22. Friends? amazing
23. Your Life? incredible
24. Your Mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? volvo
27. Something your not wearing? hairband
28. Your fave store? magnolia
29. Your fave color? blue
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? craftroom
34. One person who emails regularly? friend
35. Fave place to eat? Nizam
36. Face book? no

If you would like to join me please lift this award and let us know your answers.

Look at this little sweetie. We get loads in our garden every year and I am still enthralled with them. My faeries live in these in the bottom of my garden and my Grandson says those naughty gnomes too Nanma!



love
kim x

22 comments:

mar1ene said...

Aww that is so magical Kim.. I'm a big believer of fairy's so can only say they would love a home like that.. rofl :)
Have a great evening,
Marlene xx

mar1ene said...

Aww that is so magical Kim.. I'm a big believer of fairy's so can only say they would love a home like that.. rofl :)
Have a great evening,
Marlene xx

Poppy said...

aww what an awesome place to live if you were a fairy.....lol
poppy

Kylie said...

We all dream of having a 'fairy garden'. Now we all now you a little better. I hope you get your christmas wish.
Kylie xo

Jane said...

Oh Wow how fantastic is that!!!!! I'd love to see one of these, saw a very quick glimpse of one once when in the car, it is so fairytale looking isn't it, tfs! hugs, Jane xx

Tammi said...

Oh cool, I've never seen those kind over here, so interesting looking! I love that Magnolia store too! ;) x

Kathy said...

Kim it was fabulous reading more about you!!! I have a few of the same answers!!!
Is that a toadstool?? We don't have those here in PA but it is so neat looking!!!!
Hey I will be over in a few to help you rake!! LOL I don't think I would rake for fear of ruining your fairie houses!!
Have a great night!!
:)Kathy

Lorraine A said...

ooh I loved reading your answers and the photo is fabulous ,, I have never seen a toadstool as pretty as that ! ;-)

Luv
Lols x x

Nettie said...

interesting to read your answers Kim ;o)and what a fabulous toadstool and yes, I am sure there are some gnomes there, as well as faeries ;o)isn't a child's view of life wonderful. hugs Nettie xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Kim,
So glad you not wearing a hairband!! lol x
Mushroom is lovely but wheres Tilda im surprised you haven't sat her on one and taken a piccy!!
byeeee
Suzie Qx

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

that shroom is AWESOME!!!
you need some fairy dust & pics of Tink for a great LO!!!

Danielle said...

Wow - that is the coolest mushroom ever!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing this amazing picture!
Hugs, Danielle

Dena said...

Kim, I was so happy to hear more about you. You seem like such a sweetie!
Love the cute mushroom, ours look nasty here. Now I can totally see little Fairys under this kind! ha ha!
Hugs, Dena

Risa said...

What an amazing looking mushroom...seriously! The ones that grow in my yard are very plain and well...gross!
I loved reading your tag...very interesting!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb said...

congrats on your award, love your toadstool, so cool! My kids would love them too! hugs Debx

Nilla said...

Wow, Kim! You did it, I got the reward myself and saw all the questions and thought Oboy! But maybe I shall give it a go. Nice reading about you! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

Cathy said...

That is so neat!! I've never seen one like that before! How cool for a fairy to live!! I also have to say that your blog is beautiful! Your work is beyond amazing and is so very inspiring. Thanks so sharing your incredible art with us. Hugs, Cathy

Maris said...

ohhh looks like a fairytall, so magical,and great toooooo xx

Ellen said...

Wowwww, beautiful!!!!!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, such a beautiful mushroom ... something out of a fairytale ... sure I spotted a pixie standing next to it ....
Hugs
Desire

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful photo Kim and wow ain´t that toadstool gorgeous. I love fairies and just know you have more than a few in your garden. How interesting your answers are and how kind of you to share.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Leann said...

Fantastic!!!! I'd never seen a proper red spotty one until we went away last month, there were dozens around the cottage we were staying in. The boys couldn't understand why I was so taken with them!
Hugs x