I hope you are well and that your week was a good one!
Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using 'Tilda Catching Stars' from Magnolia's Princes and Princesses collection.
I have stamped Tilda out with Archival coffee onto 300gsm water colour paper. For my painting I have used distress ink pads.
I covered the corrugated card with white paint and added crackle paint all around it. Then I distressed it with walnut stain and added star dust stickle glue.
The stars and the frame are Quickutz.
I layered my card and paper with sticky fixers.
Here is the inside left. I used the pattern of the Pion paper and added flowers, sentiment and Quickutz leaves.
The metal corner and butterfly are WOC.
I added clear Sakura glitter pen to the crown and star.
I will be adding my card to Ebay.
Thank you so very much for looking!
I wish you a wonderful weekend!