Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!..........

Hello!

I hope you are well and your week is good one so far.

Today I would like to share a card I made celebrating the birth of a baby boy.


I have made it out of a brown paper bag. I love doing these such a lovely shape to work with.
I have coloured my image with distress ink pads.
The beautiful paper is Pion.
I embossed the edge of the image with nesties then distressed this and everything else with walnut stain..
The border edge on the bag is Fiskars.
The border on the card is Royal Lace and Tag die by Magnolia.
The seam binding, twine, pram charm and tiny pom pom is The Ribbon Girl
Flowers WOC


For the insert inside I have used papers and borders from Pion papers.
The tag is from Pion I have used Magnolia's Banner stamp.
The Resin embellishment and lace is from The Ribbon Girl


I have decorated the back too.


Thank you so much for your visit!
I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week and thank you so much for looking!

love
kim xxx


26 comments:

Maris said...

hi Kim, ohhhhh how lovely this is, what a cutie, love the papers too xx

Desire Fourie said...

Kim this is so beautifully designed. The colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susy said...

This is stunning, Kim!
So pretty with the cute image!

HUGS SUSY

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥♥

Chris said...

So beautiful Kim and such a clever idea to use the paper bag as the base! Love your colouring and the gorgeous papers and design. Hugs, Chris xx

Alina said...

it's so beautiful, Kim!

Fleur said...

Oh Kim, this really is adorable,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jennifer said...

Wow Kim, this is sooooo beautiful. Love that cute image, and your attention to detail is, as always, perfect.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Anesha said...

Beautiful tag Kim. Have a great day. :)

San said...

Lovely card Kim !

Lou said...

Hi! this is really lovely, gorgeous detail Kim and love the image/ papers too.hugs Lou.xx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous!

Deb said...

completely stunning Kim, love every bit of it, what a precious keepsake it will be!
Debxx

May said...

Such a beautiful creation Kim, the new mum will treasure this... Hugs May x x x

Kat said...

Stunning Kim. I love all the different parts and all the lovely embellishments. That's one of my favourite images for a baby card.

Kat xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous, Kim! I would never have known this was a brown paper bag if you hadn't said so! It's divine! Inside and out! hugs, Lesley

Anneke said...

this creation has a lovely design Kim and you have transfered in a wonderful bag.
hugs from Ann

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim
Hugs louise xx

Diane.W. said...

Stunningly beautiful :o) x

Kim said...

Wow! Just stunning! Gorgeous papers and details and such a cute image.

Hugs Kim

Nicola said...

Oh this is just adorable Kim, perfectly designed with beautiful images and amazing finishing touches!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sol said...

I thought I had commented already.. But sometimes I am to quick to comment by phone.. and it is not finished when I have left already.. :o) Ups..
Your paper bag is Beautiful Decorated.. Stunning coloring of this Cute image.. I had to take a look up close. :o) Beautiful lines of punched paper and paper lined up.. Looks Great :o)

June Nelson said...

Hiya Kim me lovely, this is fantastic!!!!! how beautiful and how different, love it sweets loads of love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! :) I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to get over here and see you! Your creation is absolutely gorgeous Kim!! Love the Vintage style you've give to it with the beautiful papers and colors! I look forward to following along with all of your gorgeous works once again!! HUGS

Nannieflash said...

An unusual thing for you Kim, but I love that cute image and its made a stunning tag card for a new baby boy, love those papers to. hugs Shirleyxxxx