Sunday, October 28, 2012

Super Sunday!.............

Hello!

How are you today, well I hope?
The clocks went back last night so an extra hour today :) 
I would like to share with you one of the cards I made for Simon Says Stamp blog. Thank you again for inviting to feature me, and my Magnolia cards. I was thrilled to be invited and to join you!


I have coloured Magnolia's sweet Tilda with distress ink pads. I have stamped Magnolia's Mistletoe stamp around the edges and added platinum stickle glue.
The Swirl, Doily, Heart Tag, Lace Border, Mistletoe and Snowflakes are Magnolia Doohickey Dies.
The paper is Magnolia and I have painted over this with Picket Fence Distress Stain and when dry I have added a shimmer with perfect pearls.
Sentiment Magnolia.


To give the snowflakes more sparkle and depth. I first applied glossy accents and then sprinkled this with very fine glitter. Dries so quickly ready to use on your projects. It is so super sprinkly spronkly too!



Here you can see better the distress stain and how it softens the paper and the shimmer around the edge.


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
I hope you all have a great week ahead!
love
kim xxx


30 comments:

Tuppenshobbyblogg said...

Gorgeous card !!!

Hugs,Kjersti

Christina C. said...

This is breathtakingly stunning, Kim.
Your coloring, as always, is SUPERB.
lOVE the distressing on the papers and all the fabulous details! Your attention to detail is phenomenal!

mlarisa said...

very beautiful and sweet card. I love glitter!

Sinikka said...

A beautiful card. I like it that you made it in blue. Sweet little tilda looks great.
Hugs Sinikka

Astrid said...

Beautiful card Kim, loved the Chrismas cards.
Hugs Astrid

marion said...

Absolutely stunning ! hugs, Marion

Anesha said...

Really pretty card Kim. Enjoy your weekend.

Karina Beck said...

Gorgeous work! Love your card.

Marga50 said...

Wauwwwwww prachtige kaart Kim ,dat is vast een magnolia uit de nieuwste serie? Super.!! Groetjes Marga.

Thea said...

Beautiful christmascard, is this one of the new stamps? Coming friday i am going to the "Kreadoe" and i will stay a long while to the Magnolia stamps ;-)

Hugs Thea

patricia said...

This card is sooooooo beautiful, Kim.

Sarah said...

A stunning card Kim as always. Love your alterations to the paper and the subtle colours.

Sarah x

Ana (Anrilla) said...

Wow!!! your card is very beautifull. Today It is very cold here so your card is very fitting !!

Regards

sassy said...

always a real pleasure viewing your aewsome work kim...and as always so inspiring...stunning card hugs sasyxxxxxxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Kim. Love the image and the colours look gorgeous as do the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Kim, so very pretty.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

May said...

Gorgeous card Kim, Beautiful image & design... Stunning!!! Hugs May x x x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my Kim, this is so gorgeous!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kim, this is again so wonderful. I love your colours very much.
Hugs
Melodie

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet and gorgeous card Kim.
luv
Debby

Trudy said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the papers and the details.
Hugs Trudy

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, I love the fantastic and soft image, and all the dies and sparkle. Great colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

anna Sonata said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Anna @ sewa mobil jakarta

SasSa said...

Oh what a card it´s like a dream. So beautiful! Can't believe it's Christmas soon. But this certainly brings some winter spirits.

THANK YOU so much Kim ♥ for the sweet comment!
Hugs SasSa

Kat said...

Stunning card Kim. Love that sweet Tilda, the gorgeous DP and embellishments too. Love the inside too.

Kat xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Sooooooo pretty, Kim! I love your mistletoe heart in that pretty blue! I love it all! Hugs, Lesley

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, what a lovely image and youve done a beautiful job with it, love your colouring and your layout is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Kim and she's one of my faves. Congrats on your feature at SSS! Hugs, Chris xxx