Friday, December 21, 2012

Special Birthday!.....

Hello!

Goodness me! Christmas is a fast approaching hope that you have everything under control. Got my Christmas food delivered yesterday so phew that's out the way. Just got to get a few last minute bits and then  I can relax :)

Today I would like to share with you a gift bag I altered for a very special Niece celebrating a big birthday.


I have painted 'Tilda with Heart Socks' from Magnolia's With Love Collection with distress ink pads.
Everything has been edged with walnut stain.
The Chocolate Ticket, Post Marks are from the With Love Collection.
Ribbon and Flowers The Ribbon Girl.
Paper Maja.
Heart border Magnolia DooHickey.


The leaves are a DooHickey die cut. I used Coredination paper and distressed the edges to allow the inner colour to show through.


Magnolia's Heart DooHickey coupled with the DooHickey Keys for the tag and the gorgeous charm from The Ribbon Girls.


I decorated the bag of the bag too. Love that Chocolate ticket.



Thank you so much for your visit with me!
I wish you all lots of stress free Christmas preparations!

love
kim xxx


21 comments:

Sol said...

Stunning Coloring.. and Tilda is so Sweet.. FAB FAB Today lettering.. and I love the way you have placed the letters.... That I will copy from you... :o).. And that Chocolate stamp is Gorgeous.. :o) Love it. :o)
Merry Christmas.. :o)

Anna said...

Stunning!!!! Love the coloring, Tilda is sooo sweet. And I Love the ribbon!!
Merry Christmas

Joy said...

So gorgeous!! I love everything!! :)

Trish said...

Awwww, beautiful! Lucky girl!

Hanny said...

OOO this is stunning, what a sweet card is is, lovely!
I wish you and your famili a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.
Hugs Hanny

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

this is a very beautiful card Kim.I love your soft colors. I wish you a beautiful Christmas and a good start into 2013.
big Hugs
Tina46

Marga50 said...

Wowwwwwwww supergave kaart heb je gemaakt Kim.!! Wat een mooie stempel en papier. Groetjes Marga.

Kort og Søm said...

A gorgeous bag you have made :O)
Happy holidays,
hugs Fredrikke

Shazza said...

sooo beautiful. Merry Christmas Kim x

Denise said...

Gorgeous gift bag Kim - love that adorable Tilda and the fantastic bow.
Wishing you and your lovely family a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Denise xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Beautiful card - your neice will love it! hugs Mary G x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Kim. Love the colours and the sweet Tilda. And the beautiful embellishments you've used. What a lucky niece.

Kat xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous bag, gorgeous stamp, love the colors and your fab details! Marry Christmas, Kim! Hugs, Elizabeth x

Alina said...

it's so beautiful, Kim!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!

RenateKreativ said...

wow....so very beautiful bag, I love all your details. Merry christmas for you and your family.
Hugs R

Anneli said...

So wonderful card! Wish you a Merry Christmas o Happy New scrapår!!
Have a great Christmas holidays!!
Hug Anneli

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A stunning gift bag, Kim, with your usual wonderful colouring and pretty embellishment. The bow is quite magnificent!!! I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Festive hugs, Lesley

Desire Fourie said...

Kim this is just packed with so much of gorgeousness. You are truly talented. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and all the best that 2013 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this is really stunning Kim!! I love these colors!! :)

Louise said...

Hi Kim!
Oh sweetie! This is so beautiful! I love it when you create in purple, that is one of the colors I have the hardest time with and your creations are always so inspiring :) You create the most beautiful ones!
Stunning!

Lots of love