Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sweet Tilda..........

Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Magnolia's latest Stamp Club Kit.


I have fallen in love with this beautiful kit and so had to ink this little sweetie up!
I have used distress ink pads for painting.
The flowers and leaves are punched.
The film strip is Tim Holtz.
Paper Maja.
Cheesecloth The Ribbon Girl.
Letters Hero Arts.


I have decorated the inside to compliment the outside of my card.


Thank you so very much for visiting with me.
I hope you are all well and that you have everything under way for Christmas.
I went to my Grandchildren's Nativities last week and loved every minute of their sweetness!
Take care and enjoy the new week!

love
kim xxx


17 comments:

craftymum said...

A wonderful ard Kim
hugs Sarah x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Gorgels, and such a nice colours. Hugs, Ankie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, what a stunning card, I love your choice of colour and your layout is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Desire Fourie said...

Kim this is just so beautiful. Love the film strips, such a creative touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

maxine said...

stunning card Kim x

Sol said...

She is Beautiful!! Gorgeous Coloring too!! Love the sweet touch of the card!! And cute heart om the corner!! :o)

Sumsibine said...

Soooo cute! Love the card and the colours. Absolutely wonderful!!!
Lots of love and snowy greetings from Austria
Bine

Kat said...

Amazing card Kim. Just love it.

How lovely to go to your grandchildren's Nativities, wish I was near enough mine. Poppy is delighted to be a donkey in her school Nativity later this week. Catriona says only Poppy would be pleased to be a donkey!

Kat xx

Trish said...

Lovely card!

Marie said...

Such super cute card. Very lovely colours and design, just as always. You rock! Love n hugs
Marie

Hanny said...

O what a stunning card!

hugs Hanny

May said...

Stunning card Kim, Love the detail & colours, your colouring is fantastic...Beautiful design.. Hugs May x x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Kim and wonderful image too.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Gery said...

What a lovely package uuhh card :-)
No real Christmasfeelings for me this year as I explained on my blog, but I still enjoy, what everybody is showing to me.
Groetjes Gery

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully soft painting of Tilda, Kim, on this gorgeous card! Hugs, Lesley

Trudy said...

What a beautiful creation Kim,
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013.
Hugs Trudy