Friday, February 1, 2013

A Sprinkle of Hearts just for you!

Hello!

Great that the weekend is here. I hope you are all keeping well and have nice things planned.
Today I would like to share a card I have made using Magnolia's 'Tilda Blowing Hearts' from the With Love Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads and edged everything with walnut stain.
I have used a Craftwork shaped card and cut my paper to fit the shape.


The flowers are WOC and The Ribbon Girl.
The twirly bead, pins, bead string, lace, ivory pearl rose organza and seam binding are from The Ribbon Girl.


The papers are Magnolia's Love Collection and I love cutting out the postcards from the Love Postcards paper so perfect for adding to my cards.


I die cut Magnolia's Heart Tag and Swirl branch and stamped the Postmark another favourite stamp of mine onto the paper. The seam binding I sprayed with water and scrunched then left to dry.


Stickle glue Star Dust.

Thank you so much for visiting with me it is so great to have you join me!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments they mean so much!

Have a wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


25 comments:

JJK Kreativ said...

Oh wie wunderschön. Genial dekoriert und die Farben....

Liebe Grüße Jacky

Thea said...

As always you show us a very beautiful card Kim!

Hugs Thea

San said...

Oooooh gorgeous card Kim!

Shazza said...

so amazing, I love the pale colours x

Deb said...

Stunning as always Kim, love it!
Have a great weekend!
Debxx

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love it!
Have a lovely weekend !

Hugs Astrid

Margaret said...

Absolutely beautiful Kim a work of art.
Hugs
Margaret

Trish said...

Beautiful, Kim!
Your cards are not just "cards", they are true pieces of art!
Amazing.

Kerry said...

Hi Kim

I really wish I could make cards like this - so pretty and just gorgeous! I am so jealous lol.

I have Tilda with hearts and she is lovely, one of my favourites.

Love Kerry x

Fleur said...

STUNNING card Kim, I love the seam binding. I got some white from America to dye myself ~ 90 yards so I'll never be short of it !!! LOL Have a lovely weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Kat said...

Stunning card Kim. Pretty Tilda and beautiful colours. And those lovely embellishments.

Kat xx

Karita said...

Beautiful card Kim! Your colouing is so soft and warm and I love your card design.

Wishing you a lovely weekend :)

Hugs,
Karita

nicolet said...

This card is amazing Kim!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Nicolet

Hanny said...

Wow, this is so cute, I love it.
Have a nice weekend, hugs Hanny♥

Sol said...

Beautiful... I love the colors ... all the shapes on top of each other.. and Beautiful Carte Postales.. FAB Details.. And Beautiful Coloring. FAB Card! :o)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda . J said...

Wow I just adore this card Kim the colours are stunning and love your design and added details.
Hugs Linda

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Kim! lots of beautiful details! hugs, Marlies

Milly said...

Really gorgeous card Kim!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is such a pretty card, Kim! I love the shape and all the pretty layers. Your trailing scrunched seam binding adds a lovely splash of colour which picks out the pretty blues from your paper and your flowers and postcards are the perfect accompaniment. Tilda is of course beautifully coloured too! Hugs, Lesley

Anneke said...

dear Kim.
your card is adorable and cute and i like the seambinding in aqua blue.
hugs to you and a nice week.
Ann

*Vicki* said...

Kim, this is really adorable!! Love all of the Vintage elements on your design! HUGS :)

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Kim, I love your layout and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous and I like all the detail, loads to look at and Tilda's hair looks so shiny! oh and I like the shape of the card too, hugs Mary x

Nicoline said...

she is adorable, the colours are beautiful too

Hugs,
Nicoline