Wednesday, February 6, 2013

From Tilda with Love......

Hello!

I hope you are keeping well and are having a good start to the week.

I have made a love tag using Magnolia's 'Bonny Tilda' from the With Love Collection.


I have tried something new by stamping Tilda out with Archival Grey before colouring her with distress ink pads.
The stickles on her wings and hair are Star Dust.
I have torn Magnolia's 'Rose Romance' paper and distressed this with walnut stain and stickle glued the edge. The DooHickey Wings have been sprayed with glimmer mist.
I cut two elements from the paper to make mini postcards.


The flower and leaf die are Magnolia Doohickeys. These I have then white washed with paint and then glimmer misted.


I have used Magnolia's Doo Bee Pop in Peony to make my heart. 
This I die cut using Magnolia's Heart Tag and then added paint, stickles and liquid pearls.


The Seam Binding, Gold Thread, Cheesecloth and Charm are from The Ribbon Girl

Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Have a great rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


25 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, this is so delicate. Love the colors. Hugs, Ankie

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Kim,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Christina C. said...

Oooooh, I love this adorable Tilda...superb coloring, gorgeous details ..... a truly extraordinary tag!!!!

WIEN-ART said...

Dear Kim,

What a beautyfull card!
Very lovely.
Greetings, Corine

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Kim..THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!
hugs.....

Milnie said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the Doo Bee Pop!!

Neline said...

Beautiful Kim!!!! Love the Dee-boo-pops on your tag
Hugs
Neline

Anna said...

Stunning!! Your colouring of the image is perfect!
Hugs

Riet said...

What a beautiful tag Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

ursula Uphof said...

This is a beautiful tag Kim . The colouring is once again stunning. Hugs Ursula

MagsB said...

Oh how delicate and romantic! I love the heart!

love Mags B x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Love that Tilda, she's a real little cherub lol! Love the colours you've used.

Kat xx

Deb said...

This is so beautiful Kim, love it!
Debxx

Jolara said...

beautifull hugs joyce

kath stewart said...

this is just so cute Kim...look at that sweet little bum and I love your accordion heart...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Shazza said...

wow this is fabulous x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Absolutely delightful, Kim! I love your flower! I saw these adorable Doo Bee Pop thingys on line recently and wondered how big they were and now I can see! And it looks fabulous! Gorgeous colouring, gorgeous work! hugs, Lesley

RenateKreativ said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful design and paper.
Hugs Renate

Suze said...

Lovley card Kim and that little haert is so cute love it.

Hugs Suze xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Another work of art and I love the heart with all the pleated papers! Just gorgeous, Mary x

Nicola said...

Aww Kim this tag is just adorable, love the soft dreamy colours, astounding design and awesome details - love what you've done the DooBeePops!
Hugs Nicola xxx

BA said...

hi kim
this is just
xoxo BA

Nicoline said...

what a beautiful card.
So much details again!

Hugs,
Nicoline

lillpastill said...

love it! :)