Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello!
Hope you are all well and your week has been going well.
I received my Magnolia Stamp Club Kit and had to play :)


I have coloured Magnolia's 'Butterfly Kit' from the Once Upon a Time Collection with distress ink pads. 
I have no idea what colours I should have used for these butterflies so a bit of artistic license has been applied lol!
I have then sprayed over the top with Iridescent Gold Glimmer mist. I have also added Inka Gold around my card.
The paper is Maja - Vintage Spring Basics
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Lace, Bead String, Seam Binding, Heart - The Ribbon Girls


I added clear Crackle paint to the Magnolia Crowns inside my card.


The flowers are WOC and I have added stickle glue star dust.


Thank you so much for looking and visiting with me!
Thank you too for all your lovely comments. They are really appreciated!

love
kim xxx


22 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh my word, this is just wonderful! What pretty, soft colours - I think the colours on the butterflies are just right!

love Mags B x

Dena said...

Oh it's just stunning Kim!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Trish said...

This is just SO beautiful Kim. I think your butterflies' colours are perfect :)

maxine said...

Hi kim wow this is stunning x

Ineke van den Akker said...

Just love this. Love these butterflies.

Deb said...

It is beautiful Kim, very elegant!
Debxx

Tuppenshobbyblogg said...

Really stunning card.

Hugs, Kjersti

Ageeth Holster said...

Beautiful Kim!
So many details and how nice colours.
Hugs Ageeth

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning cards.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.


Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

just stunning once again Kim x

Julie said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Kim - such a lovely vintage design! Hugs, Juliexx

Nicola said...

What an elegant card Kim, I love what you've created with the new stamps - truly beautiful!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Gery said...

Wow, Kim, such a diffrent but gorgous card you made with these beautiful stamps!!!
You realy followed your imagination.
Groetjes Gery

Jannie said...

Your card is adorable...!!! I love this butterfly's, the beautiful papers and all the details.

Hugs Jannie

Karin said...

So beautiful! Love your design and all the details. Woaw!
Hugs Karin

Trudy said...

What a wonderful card Kim.
Hugs Trudy

Hanna said...

Such a divine card Kim! Love how you've used three of the butterflies to create this gorgeous design, it's absolutely brilliant!
Lovely details too, love the feathers, they look soooo great and the distressed feel you've given to the textstamp is fabulous!

hugs,
Hanna

Grenouille Greetings said...

I reckon these colours are just as nature intended, Kim. Beautiful flutterbys. Beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley

Louise said...

I so love what you have done with the butterflies when they came into work I thought these are a bit different or Magnolia but I now love them and your card is gorgeous.
Hugs louise xx

Anneke said...

dear Kim.
what a lovely card with these butterflies and vintage look.
hugs to you.
Ann

Tracey T said...

I wouldn't really have known what to do with these butterflies, Kim, but you've made them look real! Love the muted colours and the subtle sparkle. Hugs, Tracey x