Monday, July 22, 2013

LOTV Festive Post....................

Hello!
I hope you had a great weekend!
We had a great BBQ I just love Summer days!
Today I have another sneak peak of the soon to be released LOTV Christmas Stamps.


This is 'Festive Post'. I love them all they are all my favourites! I have coloured the image with distress ink pads.
Paper - Maja
Sentiment LOTV
Flowers, Lace, Charms, Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Die cuts - Magnolia
Metal Corner - WOC (painted with crackle paint)


Thank you so much for your visit and all your lovely comments!
Do pop back tomorrow as exciting news! LOTV are having a blog hop and there are some yummy prizes to be won!

love
kim xxx


16 comments:

Gretha said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Kim as always :D
x Gretha

Astrid said...

WOW Kim this is beautiful, i loved Christmas cards a lot.
Hugs Astrid

Trish said...

Very beautiful Kim, perfect for Christmas xxx

Crafting Queen said...

such a beautiful card.

Louise said...

Fabulous card, such a sweet image an absolute must have.

Renata said...

ÄŒudovita!

Christina C. said...

A stunning Christmas card and the sentiment goes so well with the fabulous image! Outstanding coloring and spectacular design work!!! I'm loving all the new Christmas images I've been seeing!

Shazza said...

this is wonderful Kim, I do so love your cards. I need those papers and some LOTV sentiments too.
x

Maja said...

Stunning! :)

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Kim great image and super colouring
jacqui x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, a gorgeous creations hugs pops x

Sabrina said...

Beautiful card and beautifully colored!!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how I love this card Kim. The Christmas images are just adorable and this one is so beautifully colored. I've been looking for these types of sentiments and just ordered 2 of the sentiment sheets from LOTV. Thanks so much for sharing where you got these. "Hugs"

Hilde Larsen said...

absolutely gorgeous card :)

Lourdes Salvador said...

Beautiful - love it

Kelly Bradshaw said...

so cute