Friday, August 30, 2013

CHA LDRS Release - Vintage Violet......

Hello!

Just popping in to give you an update. I have suffered a whiplash injury which has forced me to put a hold on my crafting. I am hoping that with time and physio that I will be back to normal soon. But, in the meantime I cannot craft. I have some stuff I had already made which I can show you for a time. But, not sure how long I will be out of action. So here is a bag I made using 'Violet Vintage' a CHA release Saturated Canary from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.


Colouring - Distress Ink Pads
Image - Violet Vintage LDRS
Paper - Maja
Seam Binding, Flower, Cheesecloth - The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment - LDRS
Border die - Magnolia


Thank you all so much for your visit!
Take care and keep well!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Gery said...

Wow, Kim, I was frightened to read about your whiplash!!! Be very carefull with yourself in the whole healing process, which can take a long time sometimes.
Health is the most valuable possession in this life, so take good care of yourself and let us know how you're doing once in a while.
Wishing you all the best.
Groetjes Gery

Sol said...

Beautiful!!! Gorgeous Coloring The shine in her hair is Amazing! .. Love this cold violet color.. The stamp is Beautiful too! :o)
Have a Great Weekend! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Kim, gorgeous bag, love your beautiful soft colouring and wonderful design, I hope your back in action soon, I love seeing your makes ;)
Take care, Love, Mel. xxx

Debbie said...

Sorry your not good Kim, look after yourself.
Gorgeous Bag, I make lots of these they are adorable. Debbiex

Shazza said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
x

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Kim I am so sorry to hear about your whiplash I really hope you get better soon especially as you suffer with your breathing too. Just love your bag your colouring is so spot on get well soon angel kisses sent to you hugs Jo xxxx

Jo said...

Oh Kim, your project is just stunning as usual and I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. Hope it's not too long before you're feeling yourself again but you must take it very slowly. Whiplash is something you need to be extra careful with. Bigs hugs,wishing you a speedy recovery - always love viewing your work, luv Jo xx

Beth Brovold said...

Sopo sorry that you have had an injury!! Hope that you're not out of commission for too long!!!! Your bag is just GORGEOUS!!! Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Anne said...

Sorry to hear about your injury! Hope you will be back to full helth soon.

Such a gorgeous bag, love the heart dies and beautiful papers. Amazing image.

Hugs, Anne.

Trish said...

Oh Kim! I do hope you recover quickly. Look after yourself hun.
Gorgeous card :)