Saturday, November 16, 2013

LOTV Sneak Peek.................

Hello!

I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend!
I would like to share a sneaky peek with you today. LOTV are releasing a new 'Babies' collection on the 30th of November. They are so super cute and this little sweetie is called 'Bunny Moon'.


I have coloured my image with distress ink pads.
Image - 'Bunny Moon' LOTV
Flowers - WOC
Star and Leaf Swirl die cuts - Magnolia
Polka Dot Ribbon - Ribbon Girls
Letters - Pion


Thank you so much for your visit with me!
Have a great rest of the weekend!
love
kim xxx


15 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh it is super Kim. I saw a sneak peak on my email, a must have. Debbiex

Sammy said...

Such a cutie! and your card is stunning! Love the glittery clouds :-) x

Marjolein said...

Soooo very sweet and adorable!!
Love how you color your images!
Very subtle!
Bye,

Marjolein

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful card!

Shazza said...

absolutely beautiful Kim x

Niki Estes said...

Kim, this is so adorable! I love how you colored the image and that bunny is so adorable. He's definitely on my wishlist!

Christina C. said...

Absolutely spectacular, Kim....adore the precious image and the glittery clouds. The lace is so luscious. Just fabulous!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!! KIm. I love love your card. I also love love this release... there is going to be a new baby in the family this summer, I think I am going to be inspired by these images! Love the dreamy aspect of your card, love the contrasting yellow whit shades of white. Fabulous! Hugs.

Sabrina said...

aww! WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD!!!

Carole C. said...

Hi Kim.
Your cards are beautiful, Each one involves a lot of work, with stunning results.
Linked from Chris's blog. Don't know why I haven't looked before!
Best wishes
Carole C.

Kjersti said...

Your card is gorgeous Kim, love the adorable image and beautiful details!
Have a great week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Kim and the new image is gorgeous! hugs mary x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

Marja Sch said...

O so cute. Hugs Marja

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Kim. Utterly enchanting image and card. Hugs, Wends x