Friday, November 22, 2013

LOTV Sneak Peek!......

Hello!


Nearly the weekend!
I have another sneak peek to share with you of the soon to be released 'Babies' Collection from LOTV!


This is 'My Birthday Cake'. Love this sweet little scene! I have coloured with distress ink pads.
Image - LOTV
Paper - LOTV
Ribbon and Seam Binding - The Ribbon Girl
Scalloped Circle, Lace Doily, Heart Tag, Butterflies, Tags - Magnolia
Small Roses - WOC


Thank you so much for your visit with me!
I wish you all a very happy weekend!
love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Denise Gutierrez said...

wowza! what a great card kim!!! I love all the embellishes and layers you added

Trish said...

Such a sweet image. Love your card, very pretty! xxx

Sol said...

Your Card is Gorgeous!! Wonderful pink and so sweet! :o) Beautiful Coloring.. Adorable image.. and Beautiful layers .. Lots of Details to look at!! Beautiful Card! :o)

Sammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful soft colours, and the stamp is so very, very cute! I think I've said this about all of them so far, but this is probably my favourite of the new releases so far, lol. x

MagsB said...

Oh my word, this is so beautiful! The image is adorable (of course, it's LotV!) and what gorgeous soft colouring! Such delicious embellies, too!

love Mags B x

Deb said...

oh wow, this is totally adorable Kim, love it!
Debxx

marion said...

such a cute card and such a lovely image, hugs, Marion

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Kim! I love all the frilly details and the lotv image is adorable!! hugs, Marlies

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, oh wow what a gorgeous image and youve done a stunning job on your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anneke said...

hello Kim
this is gorgeous and very beautiful.
you amaze me everytime with your creations.
hugs to you.
Ann