Sunday, December 1, 2013

Peaceful Tilda!.......

Good Morning!
1st of December here already! Starting to feel really Christmassy now and Luca and Isabella are getting into the Christmas hype!
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using Magnolia's 'Peaceful Tilda' from their Winter Wonderland Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads.
Paper - Magnolia
Flowers - Magnolia, Kort & Godt, WOC
Heart Brad - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia
Mistletoe, Lace, Flowers and Snowflakes dies - Magnolia


I made a fold up card.


Added stickles Star Dust.

Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
love
kim xxx


7 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful Kim, a great way to get into Christmas xxx

Trudy said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kim!
Hugs Trudy

Sumsibine said...

What a wonderful and beautful Card! Soft colours and the supercute Tilda - really great!
Lots of love
Bine

Christina C. said...

This is my favorite Tilda and you colored and showcased her magnificently...looooove this gorgeous card!!!!!!

Boxofcolours said...

Oh I love the soft colours on this card - beautiful Kim
Hugs
Jane

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is packed with so much of gorgeousness. So love the shabby chic feel and awesome colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

JU@NITA said...

Gorgeous card Kim.I Love all the details on your card,stunning.

Lots of hugs Nita