Sunday, December 8, 2013

Super Sunday!.....

Good  Morning!
I hope you are well and that your Christmas preparations are going well.
Today I would like to share with you Magnolia's 'In the Snow Ski Tilda' from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013.


Colouring - Distress Ink Pads
Paper - My Minds Eye
Fence, Trees, Snowflakes, Border - Magnolia DooHickeys


Flowers, Swirly Things - WOC
Brads - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
I am sure like me you are super busy. So I am wishing a stress free week for you!

love
kim xxx


12 comments:

Trish said...

Gorgeous Kim, I love the hint of green. Have a great week xxx

Shazza said...

stunning card Kim, I so love how you colour x

Christina C. said...

An incredibly gorgeous creation....outstanding design and coloring...sigh!

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love the yellow accents!!! Very beautiful

Sumsibine said...

As always: a wonderful Card! Lovely colours, great Image - love your Cards, soooooooooooo beautiful!
Lots of love
Bine

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

Boxofcolours said...

Another beautiful Magnolia creation Kim.
Hugs
Jane

Anneke said...

such a gorgeous magnolia creation and an adorable Edwin.
hugs to you.
Ann

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Kim

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Kim, the colours are stunning and the snowflakes are amazing!
Hope the Christmas preparations are going well :)
Hugs Nicola xxx

annemarie said...

wow Kim, your card is stunning as Always. love the way you make your cards. I'm a big fan.

hugs annemarie

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card design Kim, love the image and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxx