Friday, July 18, 2014

Fabulous Friday!.......

Hello!
I hope you are well and your week has been a good one.
Nearly the weekend!
I have not been able to craft as we are having our en-suite changed into a wet room and boy is there a lot of upheaval! So not had a chance boo hoo. But, hopefully nearly finished and life can get back to normal :)
I have a card I made using LOTV 'Dandelion Clock' for my Daughter Claire's birthday which is today!


I have coloured with Distress Ink Pads.
Paper - Maja
Flowers - WOC
Resin Butterfly and Corner - Ribbon Girls
Lace, Cheesecloth, Pink Bead String, Seam Binding, Rose Border - Ribbon Girls
Swirl Die Cut - Magnolia DooHickey
Metal Heart - Magnolia


Thank you so much for your visit with me!
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Adorable card Kim, your cards always make me smile, they are just a joy to see.
That image is one I have used a few times and it is so nice. Have a good weekend, hope it's nice and hot for you!
Debbie X

Trish said...

Gorgeous card Kim!
I hope the upheaval is worth it...
Stay cool
Trish xxx

Fern Dunsmore said...

Awe Kim, this is absolutely beautiful, your Daughter is one lucky girly! Fern x

carol said...

oh my what a beautiful card, love all the embellishments and your design, x carol

Marjolein said...

I'm just speechless! OMGosh, this card you made is just gorgeous! Love all the details and beautiful colouring. Subtle and sooo very sweet. :-)
You're so good at this! Feast for my eyes!
Bye,

Marjolein

Christina said...

This is absolutely stunning Kim!
Hugs Kristel

Christina said...

This is absolutely stunning Kim!
Hugs Kristel

Margaret said...

Absolutely stunning Kim.
Good luck with the reno a wet room is a good move. We have one and wonder how we ever managed without it.
Hugs
Margaret M

Therese said...

Gorgeous card, I just love the soft colours of it. And the image is adorable. I think your daugheter`s gonna love this. :)

Christina C. said...

This card is sooooooooooo adorable, Kim!!!! Outstanding coloring of this precious image and the details are absolutely breathtaking. Phenomenal design work!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely perfect! I love this cute image and your beautiful colour scheme. Every single embellishment looks stunning!
Rebecca.

Mandy said...

Kim your card is absolutely gorgeous
hugs, so pretty and beautifully coloured as always
Mandy xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your card is just stunning lovely, every little detail is perfect, beyond beautiful! her wings look fab.
How lovely having a wet room, I bet it will look amazing!
Mel. xxx

Elins Designkaker og annet said...

Absolutly gorgeous Kim <3
You always has the most delicate cards. I love them :)
Have a great weekend.