Monday, July 7, 2014

Marvelous Monday!.....

Hello!
AI hope you had a lovely weekend!
I have made a card for a very special person using Magnolia's 'Tilda with Daisy-Mae the Tiger'.


I have coloured my image with Distress Ink Pads.
Paper - Magnolia
Ribbon, Lace, Resin Frame - The Ribbon Girls
Leaf Swirl - Magnolia DooHickeys
Heart, Letters - Quickutz
Butterfly - Memory Box
Bow - Tim Holtz
Flowers - WOC
Berries - Magnolia


I also decorated a box for the card.


I decorated the box with strips of Magnolia paper.
Heart, Leaves - Magnolia DooHickey dies


Bow - Tim Holtz
Flowers - WOC


I used a beautiful Diamante and Crystal embellishment from The Ribbon Girl for the centre of the bow.

Thank you so much for your visit!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
love
kim xxx


15 comments:

Astrid said...

WOW Kim, this is a gorgeous card and box.
Those colours i loved.
Hugs Astrid

aussie aNNie said...

'WOW FACTOR' brilliant card and box. Love Tilda surrounded by all of the beauties there...gosh I really need to stamp my Tilda's one day...
I am so inspired I have joined as a follower, just one of many, to be inspired again....feel free to join mine and my candy which is sponsored by three lovely artists....xx ♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Dortesjs said...

waue love this drawing. and your card is gorgeous

Sharon said...

This is stunning Kim and more so with the embellished box.
The image is adorable and I love the flowers and beautiful embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marjolein said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This person is one lucky person!
Oh, your box is stunning, love the bling!! :-)
Doesn't every woman/ girl?
Bye,

Marjolein

ps. your colouring is soooo beautiful!

Marie said...

Fantastic card with wonderful details and a lovely looking box to go with it. Stunning!
Love n hugs
Marie

Christina said...

Woww absolutely stunning Kim!
Hugs Kristel

Scrapmumur said...

WHO !!! Kim, you project is very great !
I love all these details so pretty.
Congratulations.
Big hugs, murielle.

Hanny said...

OOOOOO this is zo beautiful, I like the box you've made with all the flowers on it, the bow, the heart and the card...........wow this is so cute, both are really stunning!
Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Ghea said...

Oh this is so beautiful I LOVE IT
Hugs Ghea

Janny said...

WOW Kim what a beauty, love the coloring have a lovely weekend Hugs Janny

Anneke said...

dear Kim
what a gorgeous card , so cute and pretty details.
mail is coming your way.
have a nice week and hugs from Ann

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, oh wow I guess youve coloured the kitten the colours of your new kitten, the project is just stunning love the flowers to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Katharina said...

hello Kim ,You make beautiful cards , Ilike all of them , hug ,Katharina

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card and gorgeous box too - you are so talented! Mary x