Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!........

Hello!
The Summer here has been absolutely glorious! I hope wherever you are the weather is treating you well!
I have a Magnolia card to share with you.


Image -Magnolia 'Tilda with Summer Pants'
Paper - Magnolia
Heart Stamp - Mgnolia
Castle, Leaf Branch Dies - Magnolia DooHickey
Lace, Ribbon, Pearl Stems, Silver Heart - The Ribbon Girls
Flowers - WOC


I stamped out Magnolia's Butterflies and added Sakura glitter pen onto Shrink Plastic for the tiny butterflies.

Thank you so much for your visit with me!
Take care and enjoy everyday!

love
kim xxx


8 comments:

Marjolein said...

O, Tilda is such a cutiepie!
And I soooo much love the way you colour her, it's always so detailed and delicate, absolutely love it! :-)
The weather is just perfect for this time of the year. I don't like summers very much because most of the time the days are just too hot, so these temps we're having at the mo is just bearable, ha, ha.
Sorry, I'm more a fall/winter kind of person I guess....
Bye,

Marjolein

Dortesjs said...

aww so cute love the colours and the lace roses to

Margaret said...

This is just glorious Kim. I do so love your colouring. I keep wanting to try water colour but can't seem to get any good paper to try it on. Well thats my excuse anyway.
hugs
Margaret M
PS We have been having Gales Rain and Snow but I have a lovely tub of Hyacinths that say Spring is on its way

Christina C. said...

OMG.....Kim, this is an unparalleled work of art...simply takes my breath away!!!!!!

Janny said...

WOW Kim what a beauty love the colors and the beautiful details are so very sweet, Hugs Janny

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such an incredible design! Tilda looks so cute and the castle is gorgeous!
Rebecca.

Anneke said...

wow Kim, just gorgeous as always and beautiful design.
have a nice weekend and hugs to you.
Ann

Grenouille Greetings said...

I haven't been by in like forever! But I spotted this adorable creation and had to tell you. It's adorable, Kim! Hugs, Lesley