Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello!
Long time no see!
I hope you are well and enjoying the start to Spring!
I have been dealing with stuff which has meant that I have not been able to get into my craft room. But, I have sneaked in and made some Easter Decorations for my Easter table.


I have painted some paper mache eggs from Hobbycraft white.

Lace, Bead String, Rose Organza, Butterfly, Seam Binding - The Ribbon Girls
Large Flowers - Hobbycraft
Small Flowers - WOC


*************************



I wish you all a very Happy Easter!
Enjoy your celebrations!

love
kim xxx



5 comments:

Sharon said...

These are beautiful Kim. So elegantly decorated.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debra Kenworthy said...

Beautiful decorations Kim! Great to hear from you. Happy Easter! Debra x

WIEN-ART said...

Thanks and happy easter to you too! Everything oke with you? I hope so.
Greetings, Corine

Marjolein said...

So good to see you back on your blog!
Oh and such gorgeous Easter eggs!
These are so elegant and chic.
Your Easter table must've looked gorgeous with these eggs.
Great idea.
Bye,

Marjolein

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

It is great to see you back with these stunning and elegant creations! I hope everything is okay and you had a lovely Easter.
Rebecca.
x