Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ribbon Girl Challenge Use Any Image.....

Hello!

How time is marching on so happy to see all the spring flowers bursting up!
Today I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for the new challenge on the Ribbon Girl blog!
The theme is Use Any Image - anything goes!
It would be wonderful if you would like to join in! 
Wonderful prizes too!
Here is my card.


I have coloured my image with distress ink pads and used lots of lush ingredients from the fabulous Ribbon Girls!

Paper - Pion Cherry Blossom
38mm Pale Pink Sugar Sprinkles Sheer Ribbon
7mm Pale Pink Satin Berisford No 70
15mm Pale Pink Satin Berisford No 70
Ballerina Blossoms Pale Pink Pk of 3
Tiny Pale Pink Rosebuds
Pale Pink 10mm Open Roses
Ivory Embroidered Tulle Butterfly
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia
Leaf Die Cuts - Magnolia


Thanks so much to Mary and Andrea for inviting me and thank you for your visit with me!

love
kim xxx



7 comments:

Anne said...

Just gorgeous Kim... your colouring is exquisite

Anne xx

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning!!!
I love how you coloured up this adorable Magnolia image and how soft and feminine your card is.
So pretty

Debra Kenworthy said...

Beautiful card Kim! Perfectly coloured image and your card design is wonderful. Congratulations on your GDT spot. Debra x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Kim, I hope you are well hunny, has been some time since I blogged, but I can see you are still creating the most gorgeous cards ever xxxx

Diane said...

What an elegant card design, image and lovely flowers Kim.

Hugs Diane

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, your card is so pretty.
I love the Magnolia images and you coloured her in so beautifully :)

Kamili said...

Just beautiful as always Kim. I've been away for a while but glad to see you are still creating beautiful things :) Kim